Monday, March 13, 2017

WHS Staff News - Week of 3/13

I

Saw this quote on one of Mrs. Raffaele's daily attendance emails and I love it. How simple, but so true (Thanks Jill). 

You know why WHS is such a great place?  It's because the people are KIND. I say that because when I read Matt Strzala's "Big Thanks" email, it reminded me that so many of you go above and beyond for each other as professionals and as friends everyday.  Read his email, WE all should be proud that Matt felt this way about WHS in just five months. Pretty Special!! 
Dear Faculty & Staff:
Since today is my last day at WHS, I want to thank everyone for a warm welcome and stay. The atmosphere within Waldwick High is supportive and caring. Everyone who I met and/or saw on a daily basis allowed me to grow as an educator and person. I've learned so many things from all members and will never forget the impact that this district has had on me. Thank you to the administrators who believed in me and took the time to check on how things are going and being there for me for the past 5 months. I can tell you that I will definitely miss this place, but remember all the memories with everyone for years to come. As a whole, you all helped in advising me into the teacher I am by welcoming, assisting, and bonding. Once again, thank you all for everything. I hope we all can keep in touch and definitely see each other soon! Have a great year and summer! 
Best Wishes,
Mat Strzala


As Matt moves on to a full-time position, we welcome Julia Clinton to WHS who will finish the school year for Mrs. Dojer.  Stop by Room 141 to say hello!

Important Dates
Tuesday 3/14 - ⛄  ⛄  ❄ ❅ ❆ 
Thursday - 3/16 - Professional Development (Schedule should be out later today from Supt)
Friday 3/17 - A group of students will be taking the ASVAB test in the morning
Wednesday 3/22 - NHS Blood Drive 
Friday - 3/24 - End of MP 4

Good Read
Find TIME to read this post because it might help with that problem I hear from so many of you ... We just don't have enough TIME.  
7 Time-Saving Strategies For Teachers That Put Students First

New Post/Tweets 
WHS February Students of the Month
The Addams Family Musical - WHAT A SHOW




1 comment:

  1. Nick Gillen did a nice job modeling that pencil holder in my CAD III class. A nice addition to the collection students are designing in my classes this year.

    ReplyDelete