Spring Break will be a week for all of us to relax and re-energize as we head down the homestretch. The building will not be getting a rest. Over spring break there will be a lot of work done around the building. There will be no access to the classrooms starting Friday 4/14 through Wednesday 4/19. There will be limited access on Thursday and Friday. What's going on ...
- We will be completing the hallway project of replacing the drop ceilings and lights. By the end of the break all of the ceilings in the hallways will have been replaced and new lighting installed. We have be working on this project over the last three years.
- Work will be going on in the Cafeteria with the addition of another serving area for lunch in preparation for the rotating schedule.
- Installation of new of outside doors in the senior wing and senior lounge/Media Center area.
- The ceiling in Room 215 will be painted.
- All the sink faucets (24) in the student bathrooms will be replaced, as well as some pluming work.
March Students of the Month
Enjoy your time off ... you deserve it!!