Tuesday, December 20, 2016

WHS Staff News - Week of 12/19


See ya 2016.... Bring on 2017!!  What will the new year bring?  What New Year's resolutions will you be making? 


For me, I plan on focusing on all of the little things we are doing at WHS and re-evaluating all aspects of what we do.  As Principal over the past nine years, working together we have transformed the look and feel of WHS.  We have also enhanced the technology and the spirit!  Most have been positive changes, but like anything, there might have been a few bad calls along the way.  There are also a handful of areas where together we have made some small changes, but I think we can go bigger and make more of an impact.


I will be asking questions and looking for feedback to make sure we are working smarter, not harder, keeping in mind, "What is best for our students."  I am not doing this because something is broken and I am not looking to change, just for change sake.  I am really looking at what we are doing and what we can we do better! 
  
Have a great holiday break and enjoy the time off.  

Details for Friday 12/23

Students will called down to the Gym at the end of Period 7 for the Spirit Rally. 
The staff Holiday luncheon will be held in the Cafeteria.  

Recent Blog/Twitter Posts  Understanding your PSAT Score





No comments:

Post a Comment