Saturday, September 3, 2016

9/1 PD Resources

What's New with GAFE

Here are links and resources I referenced during my PD session on 9/1.  


Built in PD for all GAFE Apps.  



Google Classrooms - What's NEW 


Resources for the new Parent/Guardian Email Notification 
(Only need one notification request per parent)

New GAFE Resources released this summer
This PDF has info on: Parent Notification, Mobile App updates, Topic Labels, Google Cast for Education, New Features of Google Forms (Grading your quizzes) 

Random Google Tools 
Share to Google Classroom is a nice way to get all students on the same page.
Draftback is a Chrome extension that lets you play back any Google Doc’s revision history (for docs you can edit). It’s like going back in time to look over your own shoulder as you write.

**My new faviorite app - Unroll.me

This summer I put togther a Google Doc to list what I was reading this summer and shared some of the great posts I came across.  Summer Learning - Summer 2016 What I'm Reading 

Continue sharing and learning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment